Passionate about helping sick kids? Join the team at SCHF.
Working at Sydney Children’s Hospitals Foundation is so much more than a job. It’s a chance to join a community of like-minded individuals who are doing amazing things for sick kids.
Why work with us?
We are courageous
The Foundation recognises that courage is central to our current and future success. We encourage our staff and stakeholders to bring forward their great ideas for our collective ‘wise crowd’ to make them happen with our individual and collective courage.
We are supportive
The Foundation is an organisation that enables staff and volunteers to thrive. We are committed to developing the capabilities of our staff, and to achieving a positive, kind and productive workplace culture.
We are collaborative
The Foundation recognises that every person who engages with and contributes effort to the Foundation is one of our stakeholders. We collaborate and work in partnership with each of our stakeholders to deliver our shared purpose.
We are accountable
The Foundation is committed to being fully accountable for our decisions and actions. The responsibility to make planned decisions for the full utilisation of our resources, and the distribution of donor funds is a significant responsibility.
What do we offer?
- Westmead, Randwick and city locations (role dependent)
- An opportunity to match your career to a compelling cause and see first-hand the impact of your work
- A supportive workplace, with access to professional development opportunities
- Attractive NFP salary packaging options
- Flexible working options
- The option to purchase additional annual leave
- A Fitness Passport membership, providing access to a multitude of fitness facilities for a fraction of the price you would normally pay!
Sydney Children’s Hospitals Foundation is a growing organisation with a very exciting future. We are expanding our awesome team and we are looking for people who are inspired by our vision to come and join us.
Sydney Children’s Hospitals Foundation is an inclusive place to work. We welcome and actively encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and other diverse groups.
If you are an experienced fundraiser and are interested in working with us, please email us at email@example.com with details about your experience, capabilities and area of interest. Successful candidates must have the legal right to work in Australia and will be required to undertake a criminal record check before commencing employment.
At this time we are not accepting unsolicited CV’s from agencies.
- Once you’ve seen a job ad for a role with us please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line, with the following three attachments:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in the position
- A statement demonstrating how you meet each of the selection criteria in the position profile
- A copy of your resume/CV, including the details for two referees (we won’t contact your referees unless we have interviewed you first).
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two weeks and invited in for a panel interview. Depending on the role there may be two interviews with candidates.
- We’ll then select our preferred candidate and make a verbal offer, subject to vaccination status, referee checks and a police check.
- Once the checks are successfully completed we’ll make a formal offer.
- You’ll then start your rewarding role with Sydney Children’s Hospitals Foundation.