Passionate about helping sick kids? Join our Team!
Working at Sydney Children’s Hospitals Foundation is so much more than a job. It’s a chance to join a community of like-minded individuals who are doing amazing things for sick kids.
Why work with us?
- We are courageous
- We are supportive
- We are collaborative
- We are accountable
What do we offer?
- Westmead, Randwick and city locations (role dependent)
- An opportunity to match your career to a compelling cause and see first-hand the impact of your work
- A supportive workplace, with access to professional development opportunities
- Attractive NFP salary packaging options
- Time off in lieu for out of hours event work
- Flexible working options
- The option to purchase additional annual leave
- A Fitness Passport membership - once registered, the special Fitness Passport will provide access to a multitude of fitness facilities, for a fraction of the price you would normally pay!
Sydney Children’s Hospitals Foundation is a growing organisation with a very exciting future. We are expanding our awesome team and we are looking for people who are inspired by our vision to come and join us.
View our current advertised roles
If you are an experienced fundraiser and are interested in working with us, please directly email us at email@example.com with details about your experience, capabilities and area of interest.
Successful candidates must have the legal right to work in Australia and will be required to undertake a criminal record check before commencing employment.
Recruiters: At this time we are not accepting unsolicited CVs from agencies.
- Once you’ve seen a job ad for a role with us please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line, with the following three attachments:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in the position
- A statement demonstrating how you meet each of the selection criteria in the position profile
- A copy of your Resume/CV, including the details for two referees (we won’t contact your referees unless we have interviewed you first)
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two weeks and invited in for a panel interview. Depending on the role there may be two interviews with candidates
- We’ll then select our preferred candidate and make a verbal offer, subject to referee checks and a police check
- Once the checks are successfully completed we’ll make a formal offer
- You’ll then start your rewarding role with the Sydney Children’s Hospitals Foundation