The Sydney Children’s is inviting you to join our Stream Team from 1st - 31st October to help sick kids return from hospital sooner!
As our state continues to battle the effects of COVID-19, sick and injured kids need our support more than ever before. That’s why we’re calling on our amazing supporters like you to help put a smile on kid’s faces while streaming or using social media this October - whether that’s through Twitch, hosting a cooking class through Facebook or YouTube, singing on Instagram Live, or flexing some dance moves on Tik Tok.
Joining our Stream Team is easy! All you need to do is:
1. Sign up to fundraising platform, Tiltify, here
2. Set your fundraising goal
3. Download our tools and resources to help make your stream a success!
4. Hit play and encourage your audience to donate to your fundraising page and support your stream
If you’re not a gamer, but would still like to support Stream Team, we are looking for sponsors and prize donations. To learn more please contact email@example.com or call 02 8074 8061.
Joining or supporting Stream Team can help to;
- Fund life-saving equipment and support the brightest clinical teams to achieve the best health outcomes for sick and injured children
- Fund telehealth services like VirtualKIDS supporting children with COVID 19 at home
- Provide vital services to ease the burden on families, raise spirits and support children and young people through life-saving treatment
- Invest in crucial programs that are currently responding to the medical needs of kids and their families - making world-class care possible in the comfort and safety of their own homes