Are you Greenlight Ready?
Register for Training Session 1: Greenlight Introduction
Who is this for?
If you want to register your project in the Greenlight Pilot, attendance at Training Session 1 is mandatory.
This half day session is all about you and your project. It is an opportunity for you to:
- introduce us to your research goals
- refine your profile details
- learn how to make your project shine as it moves through the Greenlight voting stages
- hear from your peers
- get an introduction to the Greenlight Platform - the digital ‘Wall’ where you will upload details about your project, and your team
- experience a practice pitch.
The sessions will be run by Dr David Court and Abi Tabone from Compton School so they can learn about your projects as they will be guiding you through future Greenlight training, mentoring and pitching practice.
NOTE: All these sessions will be held in the Sydney CBD, at Governor Phillip Tower, 1 Farrer Place (hosted by JB Were).
There are morning and afternoon options available and the dates and times currently scheduled are as follows:
- Wednesday 11 December: 1.30pm to 5.00pm THIS SESSION IS NOW FULL
- Thursday 12 December: 9.00am to 12.30pm THIS SESSION IS NOW FULL
- Thursday 12 December: 1.30pm to 5.00pm
- Friday 13 December: 9.00am to 12.30pm THIS SESSION IS NOW FULL
All sessions include lunch, plus morning/afternoon tea as appropriate.
How to register
Only one session still has places available - please email email@example.com to register to join this session.
What happens after registration?
Shortly after you register for your chosen date and time you will receive a follow up email with more details about the venue and what to bring to the session. A few days before the date of your session, we will send you an invitation from the Greenlight digital Wall for you to register your personal details so we can walk you through the platform at the session. You won't need to upload any project details at that stage as we'll explain that part of the process when you attend Session 1.
If you are unable to attend any of the scheduled dates above, or you have other questions, please contact Yvonne Stewart from Sydney Children's Hospitals Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9259 3001.