Do you have time, skills and expertise to share?
Without our amazing volunteers we simply couldn’t do what we do!
From helping at our community and fundraising events and lending a hand with day-to day activities in our offices, it’s true to say that volunteers are involved across the whole Foundation.
If you’re interested in volunteering with us, as an individual or with your colleagues, please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch.
These are just some of the ways you could get involved:
- Peer 2 Peer Events including City2Surf, Blackmores Running Festival, Bob ‘Tug’ Walk for Kids with Cancer
- Working at Gala dinners as Table hosts, selling raffle tickets, taking donations
- Helping to set up and pack down at various events
- Packing sample bags and organising prizes
- Selling merchandise at train stations and shopping centres
- Christmas gift wrapping stations
- Admin and reception support
Get in touch
If you'd like to express your interest in volunteering with the Foundation please complete the form below and we'll be in touch with you shortly. If you’d like to volunteer at the Hospital please contact them direct