Volunteer and become a local hero!
Find out about upcoming volunteer opportunities
We’ll be taking over Sydney, and we invite you to be a part of it too. We know life gets busy, so we’ve made it super easy for you to do.
Supporter Services Volunteer
This role requires a commitment of at least 1 day per week for 6 months. There are roles available in both the Children's Hospital at Westmead and the Sydney Children's Hospital, Randwick. The volunteer will be:
- opening and recording mail
- making outgoing phone calls to donors thanking them for their donation
- recording information in the SCHF database
- data input
- reception relief
- excellent computer skills
- excellent phone skills
- well presented
- customer service focus
- confident, bubbly personality
- working with Children's Check
This position will suit someone looking to join a vibrant and supportive team for a long term commitment. Software training will be provided.
This role will require a police check for the successful candidates.