ABOUT PEDAL 4 KIDS
Pedal 4 Kids is the annual charity bike ride, raising money for Sydney Children's Hospitals Foundation. You can take part as a team with friends and colleagues, or as an individual, and help brighten the lives of sick children.
Test your abilities by taking on one of our two challenging Pedal 4 Kids courses:
You’re helping seriously ill and injured kids from Sydney, rural and regional NSW and beyond get the best possible care.
Join a dedicated group of riders to raise vital funds to help brighten the lives of sick and injured children in the Hospital.
Every year, more than 69,000 seriously ill and injured children from around NSW are cared for by Sydney Children’s Hospital, Randwick. By taking on the Pedal 4 Kids challenge you will help fund the vital clinical care that these children need now, so they have the best possible treatment and Hospital experience.
We also invest in research that will change and save more lives in the future. By discovering better ways to diagnose, treat or prevent childhood disease and injuries, we will help generations of children to come.
To help us reach our goal, all riders aim to raise $500 to help ensure kids cared for by our team at Sydney Children’s Hospital, Randwick have access to the best care possible. Every dollar you raise or donate will have a huge impact on our little patients.
All riders commit to raising $500 and you’ll be surprised by how easy it is to raise it! We will be sending our riders fundraising tips and tricks in the lead up to the ride and we have an experienced team to support you in your fundraising.
Your entry fee of $180 includes:
- Your official Pedal 4 Kids rider jersey
- Four professionally led training rides
- Breakfast on the day of the ride
- Snacks throughout the ride
- Transport via a private coach to the start line (from Sydney Children’s Hospital, Randwick)
- Safe transportation of your bikes with a reputable removalist company (your bike will be individually wrapped and stacked in single file)
- Vehicle support and access to a bike mechanic during the ride
- Fundraising support from the Sydney Children’s Hospitals Foundation team
- Drinks and lunch following the ride at Sydney Children’s Hospital, Randwick to celebrate your achievement
- The feeling of knowing that you’ve helped change the lives of sick and injured kids
Your registration fee covers just the cost of staging the event and for this reason, we ask our riders to commit to raising $500 to help us reach our $115,000 fundraising goal.