Looking for something on our website?7 March 2017
If you're a regular visitor to our website you may have noticed a few improvements.
We've moved everything from our old website to this new site, but we've also improved it to ensure a better experience on both desktop computers and mobile devices.
We've also improved the process for making online donations, buying event tickets, sharing content on social media and setting up peer to peer fundraising pages for personal challenges and other activities.
Here's a few of the pages you may be looking for:
- Your personal or team fundraising page: Visit Sponsor someone and search for your page. You can manage your page by clicking on 'login' at the top right of the site. You may need to enter your existing username and click on 'Forgot password?' if it is your first time visiting the new site, as passwords have not been transferred across.
- A fundraising page your friend, colleague or family member has set up: Visit Sponsor someone and search for their page
- Information on how you can help us: Visit What You Can Do
- Our contact details or the Hospital's: Visit Contact us
- Details on how to donate to the Foundation: Visit our Donate page
- Stories from the Hospital and our little patients: Visit Why it Matters
- You might also like to visit Who We Are and What We Do for information on how we work and what we fund
If you need any help finding what you're looking for or setting up a fundraising page, please contact us.
We'd also love to hear from you if you have any feedback about the new website.